Well, they’re single not because they think too highly of themselves or consider themselves to be superior to the rest, but because they have a hard time finding guys worthy of their love and respect.
It’s not that they are afraid of heartache, failure, or repeating past mistakes. Or that they’re only interested in pursuing their career goals and climbing up the social ladder. No. It’s their intellectual abilities and high self-esteem that prevents them from getting into a relationship with someone just for the sake of it.
A super smart and attractive woman doesn’t want to waste her time and energy on a guy who can’t keep up with her in all aspects of life. Being with someone who lacks confidence and feelings of affection, and who doesn’t bother to commit is out of the question.
So, if you want to know why so many intelligent and stunning women are still rolling solo, make sure you read the following 7 reasons (and some of them may really surprise you).
1. They have high standards.These intelligent and gorgeous women are well aware of their worth and they won’t accept from men anything less than what they deserve. Their guy needs to possess all the necessary characteristics this type of women are looking for in a man. Being strong, confident, independent, and driven matters a lot.
And if men aren’t prepared to keep up with them, they’re not prepared to date them either.
2. They already feel fulfilled.This kind of women doesn’t need a guy to feel emotionally complete and accomplished. They already have loving families and amazing friends and careers. They always look for new goals and passions to pursue. If they decide to be with someone, then he must respect and know how to deal with this.
3. They don’t tolerate bullsh*t.Hell yeah! This is not surprising at all. These women are allergic to manipulators, liars, hypocrites, cheaters, and all sorts of phony people.
They’ll never let anyone juggle with their feelings, cheat on, and lie to them. They’ve had this kind of crappy experiences and heard the same lame excuses many times before and now they won’t allow to be manipulated again.
4. They put in a great deal of effort and energy in becoming accomplished in different spheres.These women do whatever they can to improve themselves on a personal and professional level. They don’t wait for things to get done by themselves. Becoming better at everything they can is what fulfills and makes them feel good about themselves.
They’ll never trade this for a guy who is lazy or lacks ambition and commitment to shoot for high goals. This is something these women definitely can’t stand.
5. The childish dream of marrying the prince on a white horse doesn’t exist any longer.The smart and beautiful woman is way past the phase of waiting for her Prince Charming to come and sweep her off her feet. She no longer fantasizes about marrying the prince on a white horse who will come and rescue her from all the evils in the world. She doesn’t believe in these delusions anymore.
She knows that true love isn’t a fairy tale. She knows that a meaningful, deep, an successful relationship requires much more than just enjoying spending time with a handsome guy.
These women don’t need a husband to feel safe and protected. They don’t need someone to watch them while they sleep at night. They even know that they don’t need a guy to have kids. They’re not afraid to be single mothers and pave the path to their happiness on their own.
6. They are never a second option.These women always come first and will never settle for anything less than that. If most guys are so naïve to believe that they can easily replace them with the first woman they find on the social media, they’re awfully wrong.
These women have a sixth sense and if they feel something strange is going on behind their backs, they’ll stop that even before it begins.
7. A lot of guys feel intimidated by smart and attractive women.One may find it hard to believe, but there are many guys who don’t prefer dating women who are strong, smart, and capable. They feel intimidated by women’s intellectual abilities, determination, and strength.
But, these women are aware of their power and they’d never allow themselves to downplay the importance of their goals and successes or act as if they’re naïve or stupid so as not to diminish the confidence of some guy who feels emasculated by their achievements.
These women have worked their a** off to get where they’re now and they’ll continue to demand the best in every area of their lives. And if men can’t deal with it, then I’m sorry, but it’s their loss.