The important thing to remember while taking this test is to not think about your answer too much. Go with your first thought. Use your intuition rather than logical thought. At the end of the test, you will learn something very important about yourself.
Ready? Let’s get started!Question 1 – Using your imagination, picture five animals in front of you
You see a tiger, cow, sheep, pig and horse. Now, line them up in front of you in whatever order you most prefer. Try not to take too long; simply write down whatever order you think is best for them.
Question 2 – Finish each of the sentences below using one adjective for each noun
- A dog is ________.
- A cat is ________.
- A rat is ________.
- Coffee is _______.
- The sea is _______.
Then, pick a color for each person from the colors below. Use your intuition and instinct.
So, what does all of this mean for you?
Question 1 – How you set your priorities
- Cow – Career
- Tiger – Self Worth
- Sheep – Love
- Horse – Family
- Pig – Money
Question 2 – Your attitudes toward life
- Dog – Your personality
- Cat – Your partner’s personality
- Rat – Your enemies’ personality
- Coffee – Your views on sex
- Sea – Your overall life
Question 3 – Your attitudes toward other people
- Yellow – Someone who has impacted your life in a major way
- Orange – Someone you believe to be a true friend
- Red – Someone you love with all of your heart
- White – Your kindred spirit
- Green – A person you are not likely to forget