Have you ever wondered if the person you are in love with really loves you back and whether your relationship will last? The answer to that question should not be sought in his words but in his deeds.
If he does these 11 things then you can be sure in his love for you:
1) He’s Always Happy To See You.No matter how hard his day has been or the fact that he may be super tired from work, but he gets a smile on his face when he sees you. You’re the light of his life and be proud of it.
2) He Listens To You.It’s true when we say that girls can keep talking endlessly, but if a guy is truly interested in you, he will listen to anything you have to say patiently. He won’t complain that you talk too much because he knows you look lovely when you speak your heart out.
3) He Respects You.If you have something to say about his haircut, clothes, or randomly something related to worldly affairs as well, he will take your opinion into consideration. If your opinions matter to him, so do you.
4) He Doesn’t Mind You Take Most Of The Bed.Even though you’re a tiny person, he still lets you take up most of the space on the bed just to squeeze in a tiny spot himself. Now that’s a keeper!
5) He’s Always There To Help.Whether you’re sick, or you need help with groceries, or you’ve only had a hard day at work, your boyfriend is there to look after you no matter what.
6) He Remembers Important Dates.It’s pretty incredible when your boyfriend remembers important dates like anniversaries, birthdays etc. It means that the dates that you influenced his life are very important to him as well.
7) He Surprises You.It doesn’t have to be anything grand, but sometimes he shows up at your doorstep with cupcakes that you really like or he manages to drop by at your workplace for lunch. These little things are sure signs that your man is falling for you.
8) He Likes What You Like.Even if it is going to the spa on Sunday instead of watching a football game. He likes to accompany you because he cares about your interests.
9) He Likes To Get Romantic With You.For him, romance doesn’t mean getting into your pants. He loves to spend time without so that he can get to know you better instead of just showing you the way to his bedroom.
10) He’s Proud Of You.He treats you like his princess and boasts about even the smallest achievements you make.
11) He Protects You.That doesn’t mean he will go beat up every other guy who speaks to you. But your man will definitely defend you in front of his friends and do anything because you’re his girl.