A man died, when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
– God said: Alright son its time to go.
– Surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans…
– I’m sorry but its time to go.
– What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked.
– God answered: Your belongings.
– My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?
– God answered: Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth.
– Is it my memories? the man asked.
– God answered: those never belonged to you they belonged to Time
– Is it my talents?
– God answered: those were never yours they belonged to the circumstances.
– Is it my friends and family?
– God answered: I’m sorry they were never yours they belonged to the path.
– Is it my wife and son?
– God answered: They were never yours the belonged to your heart.
– Is it my body?
– God answered: that was never yours it belonged to the dust.
– Is it my soul?
God answered: No that is mine.
Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from god and opened it just to find out the suitcase was empty.
– With a tear coming down his cheek the man said: I never had anything???
– God answered: that is correct, every moment you lived were only for yours. You never lived for somebody who is not related to u in any way.
Do something for other people who cant return the favour back to you. Life is just a moment. A moment that belongs to you.]
– Live Now
– Live your life
– Don’t forget to be happy and make others happy, as that is the only thing that matters.
– Material things and everything else that you fought for stay here.
– YOU CAN’T TAKE ANYTHING
Share this reflection with anyone you love or appreciate. Enjoy and let others Enjoy!