Short quotes about life lessons
1. Life always offers a second chance, it is called tomorrow
2. Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson. Make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice.
3. Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.
4. My life. My choices. My mistakes. My lessons.
5. Sometimes you have to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s next.
6. Some people come in your life as blessings; some come in your life as lessons.
7. Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have.
8. You have a choice to live your best life every day, no matter the circumstances.
9. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% of how we react to it.
10. Remember it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
11. Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another.
12. In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life, It Goes On…
13. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things.
14. Live your life and forget your age.
15. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
16. Every new day is another chance to change your life.
17. Spending today complaining about yesterday won’t make tomorrow any better.
18. A man who chases two rabbits catches neither.
19. All of us have a destination to reach but how we go through the journey makes all the difference.
20. Art teaches you the philosophy of life, and if you can’t learn it from art, you can’t learn it at all. It shows you that there is no perfection. There is light, and there is a shadow. Everything is in half tint.
21. As we grow up, life teaches us the hard truths that we need to understand.
22. Be careful who open up to. Only a few people genuinely care. The rest are just curious to have hidden motives.
Be like a tree. Stay grounded. Connect with your roots. Turn over a new leaf. Bend before you break. Enjoy your unique natural beauty. Keep growing.
23. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
Be with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
24. Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.
15. Being in love with life is key to eternal youth.
26. The character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.
27. Close some doors today. Not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because they lead you nowhere.