A biological research team at Bielefeld University has made a groundbreaking discovery showing that plants can draw an alternative source of energy from other plants. This finding could also have a major impact on the future of bioenergy eventually providing the evidence to show that people draw energy from others in much the same way.
Members of Professor Dr. Olaf Kruse’s biological research team have confirmed for the first time that a plant, the green alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii, not only engages in photosynthesis, but also has an alternative source of energy: it can draw it from other plants. The research findings were released this week in the online journal Nature Communications published by the renowned journal Nature.
Flowers need water and light to grow and people are no different. Our physical bodies are like sponges, soaking up the environment. “This is exactly why there are certain people who feel uncomfortable in specific group settings where there is a mix of energy and emotions,” said psychologist and energy healer Dr. Olivia Bader-Lee.
Plants engage in the photosynthesis of carbon dioxide, water, and light. In a series of experiments, Professor Dr. Olaf Kruse and his team cultivated the microscopically small green alga species Chlamydomonas reinhardtii and observed that when faced with a shortage of energy, these single-cell plants can draw energy from neighbouring vegetable cellulose instead.
SCIENCE FINALLY CONFIRMS THAT PEOPLE ABSORB ENERGY FROM OTHERSThe alga secretes enzymes (so-called cellulose enzymes) that ‘digest’ the cellulose, breaking it down into smaller sugar components. These are then transported into the cells and transformed into a source of energy: the alga can continue to grow. ‘This is the first time that such a behaviour has been confirmed in a vegetable organism’, says Professor Kruse.
‘That algae can digest cellulose contradicts every previous textbook. To a certain extent, what we are seeing is plants eating plants’. Currently, the scientists are studying whether this mechanism can also be found in other types of alga. Preliminary findings indicate that this is the case.
“When energy studies become more advanced in the coming years, we will eventually see this translated to human beings as well,” stated Bader-Lee. “The human organism is very much like a plant, it draws needed energy to feed emotional states and this can essentially energize cells or cause increases in cortisol and catabolize cells depending on the emotional trigger.”
Bader-Lee suggests that the field of bioenergy is now ever evolving and that studies on the plant and animal world will soon translate and demonstrate what energy metaphysicians have known all along — that humans can heal each other simply through energy transfer just as plants do. “Human can absorb and heal through other humans, animals, and any part of nature. That’s why being around nature is often uplifting and energizing for so many people,” she concluded.
HERE ARE FIVE ENERGY TOOLS TO USE TO CLEAR YOUR SPACE AND PREVENT ENERGY DRAINS WHILE RELEASING PEOPLE’S ENERGY:
1. Know Your Spiritual SelfIf you believe that you are centered with your spiritual self, you will be able to pick what energy has entered your space and quickly transition out of it.
2. Show No ResistanceEvery time you would try to push something out, it will feel like coming towards you more. Every action has an equal or opposite reaction.
Cleansing must not be considered as resisting. One must ensure that you are not straining over negative energies and not trying to ignore them. They will remain in your sub-conscience. Be pure and translucent, as to whenever something comes towards you, pass right by.
3. Be The Owner of Your SpaceWe all have this space but do you own it? Surrounding your body is the space that creates a vacuum to intake energies from the outside. If you do not control and own this space, you will have negativity exploding this space – resulting in a mental breakdown, despair and depression.
4. Energy Cleanse YourselfGold is known to have an energy clearing formula within its color. High vibrations can take the energy away and cleanse it. At the time when you hold onto a gold knob, feel the vibrations entering your system and clarify your space.
5. Bring Back Your EnergyIf you fill up a cabinet with your own utensils in the kitchen, your roommate will have no space to keep theirs. This is how your space works with energy too. If your energy is cleansed and you are fully aware of it, it will have little space for energy to enter from the outside.
Energy, actions, conversations and presence of others can reflect on your energy and rather than absorbing it, prevent it by cleansing yourself.
Source: simplecapacity.com, http://inshapetoday.com